Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Kia ora koutou katoa. Welcome.
Welcome to the UCOL Library subject guide for Business.
This guide is designed to help you find useful information in news, books, ebooks, serials, databases, websites and videos. Use the tabs above to locate the resources that you need.
How to do research?
- Choose a research topic
- Create a search strategy using keywords
- Find information, e.g., databases, ebooks, websites, Google Scholar and print resources
- Evaluate information. Check for:
- Authority: Does the information come from a a reliable source?
- Accuracy: Can the information be verified by a credible source?
- Relevance: Does the information meet your specific needs and it is within your research scope?
- Objective:Is the information free from bias or hidden agendas?
- Currency: Is the information up to date?
- Cite your resources using APA referencing
News around the world (click on the image to access news)