Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
DVDs and online videos
UCOL staff and students have access to:
- Cooking related video clips from the UCOL ClickView collection.
- To watch Clickview videos, Click 'Single sign-on' when on UCOL computers, or sign in using your UCOL email address when off campus.
- Cooking related video clips on Youtube.
Below are some examples.
ClickView - Kitchen skills and safety
ClickView - Food preparation & cooking
When using video clips or DVDs, as with any resource you use for assignments and study, consider the origins of the information.
- Who produced the video or DVD?
- Has a valid organisation produced it?
- Who made it available for viewing?
- How reliable, trustworthy and credible is the source?
Lecturers and tutors want to see you using appropriate resources for your assignments.
Hospitality and front of house